LOGITECH G403 HERO GAMING MOUSE
EQUIPPED WITH HERO SENSOR
G403 enters the ring with the next-gen HERO 16K sensor. Get ready for a mouse with next-level 1:1 tracking, 100-16,000 max DPI sensitivity range, and zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration.
HERO 16K SENSOR
Meet the next-generation HERO 16K Sensor, our most advanced sensor ever, with 1:1 tracking, 400+ IPS, and 100-16,000 max DPI sensitivity — plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration.
Game-driven, full-spectrum RGB lighting responds to in-game action, audio, and screen color, synchronizing across G gear. Customize lighting animations and effects from ~16.8M colors using G HUB gaming software, and personalize to match your rig.
SUPREME COMFORT AND QUALITY
G403 is lightweight and comfortably designed to mold to your hand with rubber grips for added control. An optional 10 g removable weight lets you tune the weight to your preferences.
Configure 6 programmable buttons using Logitech G HUB software to simplify in-game actions. Customize your DPI sensitivity setting from 100 – 16,000 DPI. Choose pixel-precise, low-sens targeting to lightning-fast maneuverability.
ADVANCED GAMING PERFORMANCE
With a 1ms response time, G403 is up to 8x faster than standard mice not designed specifically for gaming, delivering near-instantaneous moves and clicks. G403 also features advanced metal-spring button tensioning, keeping the primary left and right mouse buttons poised to trigger with less force. That means exceptional button feel, response, and consistency with every click.
- G403 Gaming Mouse
- 10g optional weight
- User documentation
- Height: 124 mm (4.9 in)
- Width: 68 mm (2.8 in)
- Depth: 43 mm (1.7 in)
- Weight: 87.3 g (3.1 oz) mouse only
- Optional extra weight: 10 g
- Cable Length: 2.1 m (6.9 ft)
- LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting1Requires Logitech G HUB Software
- Dual-injected rubber side grips
- 6 programmable buttons
- Mechanical button tensioning system
- Sensor: HERO 16K
- Resolution: 100 – 16,000 DPI
- Max. acceleration: tested at over 40 G2Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- Max. speed: tested at over 400 IPS3Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Windows® 7 or later
- macOS 10.11 or later
- USB port
- Internet connection for optional software download
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
There are no reviews yet.