External storage evolved
Whether you’re carrying games, movies, or sensitive work files, the Portable SSD T7 Touch gives you speed and security in a palm-sized package. Experience the next level of external storage.
Transfer in a flash
Transfer massive files within seconds with the incredible speed of USB 3.2 Gen2 on the T7 Touch. The embedded PCIe NVMe technology facilitates sequential read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively, making the T7 Touch almost twice as fast as the T5.
*Performance may vary depending on host configuration. To reach maximum read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively, the host device and connection cables must support USB 3.2Gen 2 and the UASP mode must be enabled. **Based on internal test results compared to a Samsung external HDD 1TB(HX-MTD10EA). Test system configuration: ASUS Z370 ROG MAXIMUS X APEX (USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C), Intel® Core i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz(Coffeelake), OS-Windows 10 RS6
Built strong and safe
SSD stands for Solid State Drive, which means it’s built with no moving parts. A sturdy metal body encases the immobile hardware, keeping your data intact from falls of up to 2 meters. And the T7 Touch is confidently backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
Secure with a touch
Keep your private files secure without sacrificing convenience. The built-in security options on the T7 Touch utilize the AES 256-bit encryption. and give you the option of unlocking with a touch of your finger or with a password
Enlightening motion LED
The T7 Touch features an LED square that illuminates to keep you informed of what your SSD is doing at a glance. Choose from classic black or stylish silver, in three capacities to suit your needs: 500GB, 1TB, or 2TB.
Interface USB 3.2 Gen.2 (10Gbps)
Dimension (WxHxD) 85 x 57 x 8.0mm
UASP Mode Supported
RoHS Compliance RoHS2
- Capacity 500GB (*1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes, 1 TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes)
- Interface USB 3.2 Gen.2 (10Gbps)
- Dimension (WxHxD) 85 x 57 x 8.0mm
- Weight 58 g (* The exact weight of the product may vary by capacity)
- Transfer Speed Sequential Read : Up to 1,050MB/sec sequential Write : Up to 1,000 MB/sec* (* Performance may vary depending on system environment even with USB 3.2 interface with supporting UASP)
- UASP Mode Supported
- Encryption AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- Security Samsumg Portable SSD Software 1.0 (*Optional Password Protection)
- Certification CE, BSMI, KC, VCCI, C-tick, FCC, IC, UL, TUV, CB, EAC
- RoHS Compliance RoHS2
- Warranty Limited 3-year* *For the full warranty statement, please visit www.samsung.com/ssd and www.samsung.com/support
- Manufactured by Valueplus Co. Ltd.,#458 Dunchondae-Ro Jungwon-Gu Sungnam-City Republic of Korea
- Country of Origin Republic of Korea
- Imported by Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. having its Registered Office at: 6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
- Contact us For All Product Related Complaints/assistance, please contact Manager, Customer Care Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd., 6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001 Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel (Toll-Free): 1800 40 7267864 (1800 40 SAMSUNG)