Logitech Driving Force Shifter
FOR DRIVING FORCE RACING WHEELS
BUILT TO RACE
With a solid steel gear shaft, Driving Force Shifter is constructed of quality materials for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The knob and boot are covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it a look and feel similar to a high-performance race shifter and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience.
The six-speed “H”-pattern shifter with push-down reverse moves fluidly and solidly clicks into each gear. It’s designed to ensure smooth, accurate gear transitions on both hairpin turns and straightaways.
Durable built-in clamps allow Driving Force Shifter to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive race maneuvers.
- Designed to work with G29 and G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels
- Six speeds with push-down reverse gear
- Steel and leather components for comfort and durability
- Mounts securely to a racing rig
- Height: 206.5 mm
- Width: 176.4 mm
- Depth 146.4 mm
- Weight without cable: 0.72 kg
- Weight with cable: 0.76 kg
- Logitech G29 or G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
- Games that support Logitech Driving Force Shifter
- PlayStation®4, Xbox One™, Windows® 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7
- 2 – Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.