ASUS is the world’s biggest and best-known motherboard brand. Famous for user-focused Designed Thinking, we understand the importance of security, stability and easy manageability for your business. Our latest lineup of business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability, and an improved management suite for easier customization. Combined with our world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product lifecycle, ASUS business motherboards provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing needs.
Internationally Certified Business Motherboard
ASUS business motherboards are enterprise proven with leading quality that exceeds industry standards. Certified by multiple international safety and environmental organizations, ASUS business motherboards provide a safe, secure and sustainable solution, making them the ideal choice for your business.
Intel CPU and chipset features
Intel® H310 Chipset
The Intel® H310 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the H310 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, four SATA 6Gbps ports, and 10Gbps M.2 and PCIe 2.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel H310 also supports integrated-graphics, so you’ll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (2-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
- CPUIntel® for 9th / 8th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
- ChipsetIntel® H310
- Memory2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor.
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : DVI-D/RGB ports
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
– Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
- Expansion Slots1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x PCI
- StorageIntel® H310 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- LANRealtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- AudioRealtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *1
– Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- USB PortsIntel® H310 Chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
Intel® H310 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, , Type-A, 2 at mid-board)
- Special FeaturesBespoke Motherboard Design & Business Focused Features :
– ASUS Self Recovering BIOS: Automatically recover BIOS update once crash happen
– ASUS Event Log: Record activities of system and provides information in BIOS
– ASUS Commercial BIOS kit: Speed up BIOS update solutionby partial BIOS design
– Anti-Moisture: Against moisture and corrosion — prolonging the life of your motherboard
– 24/7 Reliability: Tested under temperature up to 45°C and humidity up to 80% to ensure handle diverse environment
Easy Assembly Design:
– Fixed-position&Color-coded Connectors: Enable easy identification and cable-matching, speeding up the production line
– Box Headers: USB headers are box style, enabling fast connector installation and preventing pin damage
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
4 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE x2 mode)
1 x LPT header
2 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Chassis Intrusion connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
1 x LPC Debug header
1 x Speaker connector
- AccessoriesUser’s manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
- BIOS128Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS smart recovering BIOS, ASUS Event log, ASUS Commercial Kit
- ManageabilityWOL, PXE
- Support DiscDrivers
ASUS Commercial BIOS Kits
ASUS Watchdog Timer
- Form FactoruATX Form Factor
9.6 inch x 7.6 inch ( 24.4 cm x 19.3 cm )
- Note*1. Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
*2. Use with amplified speaker is suggested.
*3. When a SATA mode M.2 device is installed, the M.2 Socket shares bandwidth with the SATA6G_2 port.
There are no reviews yet.