ASUS PRIME A320M-K/CSM
ASUS Prime is the next evolution of the ASUS motherboard, born of a pedigree that stretches back to 1989. Our team of world-class engineers are passionate about empowering everyone to enjoy the benefits of customization and tuning, and the driving force behind the development of Prime is to make advanced enthusiast controls easily accessible — maximizing performance, stability and compatibility for the very best DIY PC experiences. Simply stated: it’s time for Prime.
Built to Last
Tested to be compatible with 1,000+ CPUs, DDR4 memory modules, graphics cards and more
Extensive List of Supported Devices
View supported devices and Qualified Vendor List for compatible memory
Great Compatibilitywith ASUS Products
With DDR4, you’ll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 3200MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you’re assured the best compatibility.
Dedicated CPU and case fan controls
Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise – and with Prime A320 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC. Fan Xpert even includes Auto-Tuning mode to scan and detect all fan characteristics for single-click customization!
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you’ve ever experienced!
Energy Efficient Design
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you’ll enjoy system power savings. EPU automatically optimizes power consumption, and maximizes savings with Away mode.
Speed Up with Onboard M.2 Up to 32Gb/s
With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gb/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
Instant front-panel USB 3.0 Experience
We’ve put USB 3.0 right where you need it – four super-speed ports on the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, so no more back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports!
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you’re a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, EZ and Advanced modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
AI Suite 3
One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy-to-use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
AMD CPU and Chipset Features
AM4 socket for 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ / 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / 7th Generation A-Series / Athlon X4 Processors
This motherboard supports AMD® Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A-series accelerated processing units (APUs) and Athlon™ CPUs. The high-performance Ryzen™ processor supports up to eight cores, and is based on the innovative Zen core architecture . The 7th Generation A-series APUs feature integrated AMD Radeon R-series graphics. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.0 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes for superb performance.
AMD A320 Chipset
The AMD A320 chipset delivers outstanding capabilities for the latest AMD® AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A-series APUs and Athlon™ CPUs. It provides two USB 3.0 ports, and four 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
- CPUAMD AM4 Socket for 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen™/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/7th Generation A-series/Athlon X4 Processors
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- ChipsetAMD A320
- Memory3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen™/ 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
2 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
AMD 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
ECC Memory (ECC mode) support varies by CPU.
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics in the 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics /Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics /7th Generation A-Series APU
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/RGB ports
– Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
– Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
- Expansion Slots3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics /7th Generation A-series/Athlon X4 Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
AMD Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x4 mode)
AMD A320 chipset
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- StorageAMD A320 chipset :
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
Support Raid 0, 1, 10
3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen™/ 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
AMD Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series/ Athlon™ X4 Processors :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode)
- LANRealtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- AudioRealtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB Ports3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen™/ 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-series/ Athlon X4 Processors :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue)
AMD A320 chipset :
2 x USB 3.0 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
AMD A320 chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
- Special FeaturesASUS 5X Protection III :
– ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
– ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
– ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
– ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
– ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 6 Phase digital power design
ASUS Exclusive Features :
– AI Suite 3
– Ai Charger
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
– Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
– ASUS Fan Xpert
ASUS EZ DIY :
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
– Multi-language BIOS
ASUS Q-Design :
– ASUS Q-Slot
– ASUS Q-DIMM
- Operating System SupportWindows® 10
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x Speaker connector
- AccessoriesUser’s manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
- BIOS128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP,WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information, F6 Qfan Control
- Operating SystemWindows® 10 64-bit
Windows® 7 64-bit *1
- Form FactormATX Form Factor
8.9 inch x 8.7 inch ( 22.6 cm x 22.1 cm )
- Note*1 Windows 7 64-bit is only supported when using AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation / 7th Generation A-series/ Athlon X4 Processors.
There are no reviews yet.