XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
PCIe Gen3x4 – A Smarter Upgrade Option
● Great Alternative to SATA : Ideal for gamers and PC enthusiasts
● Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
● NVMe 1.3-support
● 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
● M.2 2280 Form Factor: Supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms ● The Faster the Better
● LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
● Single-Sided Design for Easier Installation
● Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
● Cool XPG heatsink included
The Faster the Better
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Pro accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
The SX6000 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Single-Sided Design for Easier Installation
Featuring a single-sided design that’s 2.15mm thick, the SX6000 Pro is much slimmer than standard M.2 SSDs. This makes it ideal for notebooks, small-form-factor desktops, and even some ultrabooks.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component on the SX6000 Pro has passed rigorous screening and testing to ensure the utmost quality and reliability. Moreover, if that isn’t enough assurance for you, the SX6000 Pro comes with a 5-year warranty.
Cool XPG heatsink included
The SX6000 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink : the choice is yours, as the SX6000 Pro looks great in builds either way.
|Capacity||256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||80 x 22 x 2.15mm|
|Weight||8g / 0.28oz|
|Performance(Max)||Read 2100MB/s , Write 1500MB/s |
Maximum 4K random read/write IOPS : up to 250K/240K
* Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables.
|Operating temperature||0°C – 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C – 85°C|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
* The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period.
There are no reviews yet.